Loading

15 October 2009

Mela Restaurant karachi



About Mela Restaurant karachi

Mela Restaurant karachiMela Restaurant Karachi is a pride of pakistani style cuisine and a reflection of pakistan's uniquely quality food.Their food suites to every season.Everywhere it is characterized by it’s robust aromas, glowing colours, earthy flavours and the evocative taste of exotic masalas.Their items on the Menu are Kababs, Haleem, Nan, Taftaan, Kheer, Soft Drinks, Raita, etc.Mela restaurant has all the taste that you want.




Location :D-4, Block 10-A, Main Rashid Minhas Road, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Block 10/A,Near Lassania Restaurant, Johar More,Karachi
PostalCode : 74200
Phone : +92-21-4992620,4811146,4226222.
Mobile :0300-2139842, 0323-2624266
View All Karachi Restaurants


Mela Restaurant special Offers

5 comments:

  1. I am a german citizen and I went to Mela restaurant in March 2010. I must appreciate, it is excellent place to enjoy - and to eat. I went there with my family and children. I would recommend to everyone who want to enjoy and eat delicious food. Awesome service and excellent food.

    thanks

    Mrs Khan

    ReplyDelete

  2. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you

    3D Modeling
    Corporate Presentation
    3D Images
    Real Estate Publicity
    Multimedia Presentation

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s great to see good information being shared and also to see fresh, creative
    ideas that have never been done before.
    CCTV karachi
    Security equipment
    Surveillance System

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Web Hosting Pakistan | Web Hosting Karachi

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to review your favourite restaurants,shops, salons, Hotels, Events, dentists, and whatever else you find in your world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails